- payment 2590 CZK
Three ingredients from the brewing process give your skin extra nourishment: hops, malt, and yeast. Used in the mashing process, these ingredients, as well as their special beer extract, give your skin a rejuvenating dose of vitamins.
Your beer spa experience is completely private and includes unlimited mugs of Bernard lager. A beer bath lasts for 30 minutes, and is followed by 30 minutes relaxation in heated beds, with your mug of Bernard of course.
- check_circleA Beer bath (30 minutes)
- check_circleUnlimited consumption of Bernard lager
- check_circleRelaxation in heated beds (30 minutes)
- check_circleA Bernard bottle of choice to take home
- timer 1 hour
Exclusive Rent of Beer Spa
It’s possible to rent the beer spa facilities exclusively. This is what’s included:
- Beer bath in 3 original double bath tubes for up to 6 people
- BIO beer sauna 60°C with beer essence for up to 6 people
- Heated relaxing beds for sharing a common experience
- Heated massaging chair latest generation Zero gravity® for the whole body
- Unlimited consumption of Bernard® beer, which the customers tap by themselves throughout the entire treatment
- 2 professional masseurs available during the whole time of the treatment (LUX version only)
- Original souvenir for each participant
Please see our terms & conditions for more details.
You will be asked to pay for your beer spa online (VISA/MasterCard). You’ll find the payment link in the confirmation email.
Info Price 1-2 people / 1 tub 2590 CZK 1-2 people / 1 tub + massage 3390 CZK 2 people / 2 tubs 3190 CZK 2 people / 2 tubs + massage 4190 CZK 3-4 people / 2 tubs 3990 CZK 3-4 people / 2 tubs + massage 5790 CZK 3-4 people / 3 tubs 5990 CZK 3-4 people / 3 tubs + massage 7690 CZK 5-6 people / 3 tubs 6990 CZK 5-6 people / 3 tubs + massage 8990 CZK 7-12 people | Exclusive Lease 12900 CZK 7-12 people | Exclusive Lease + massage 14900 CZK
What a great Tour!!
We were a group of six friends and decided to do a private beer tour in order to learn something about the Czech beer culture. Sarah, our guide, was awesome. She knew everything about beer and was very passionate about it. We can't recommend this tour highly enough!
Must Do Bohemian Brew
Can't say enough how awesome this was! We were going to be in Praque for three days and really wanted to get the most. We put a lot on our plate and this beer tour was the last thing that we found. It was a no-brainer that this was a must do considering we are in the country that invented Pilsner. Sarah was very passionate and descriptive about the love of beer and what goes in to it.