- Guided brewery tour at Prague's oldest brewery
- A traditional 3 course Czech lunch
- 2 glasses of beer
at 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00
- 2 hours
- Meet-up: Wenceslas Square (Můstek), in front of New Yorker, Prague 1. Show on map
- You need to be at least 10 people to book this tour
- You will be asked to pay a deposit of 200 CZK per person to reserve your spot.
Please see our terms & conditions for more details.
Join us for an afternoon in the heart of Prague’s old town at U Fleku brewery, proudly serving their famous dark lager since 1499. The tour guides you through a traditional Czech brewing process with a visit to the copper mashers and a unique open fermenting vat.
Afterwards, you’ll have a choice of 4 traditional Czech dishes for lunch, either Czech goulash, ‘svičková’ (braised beef in a cream sauce), ‘uzená krkovička’ (smoked pork neck with 2 kinds of dumplings and sauerkraut, or ‘vepro-knedlo-zelo’ (roasted pork with 2 kinds of dumplings and sauerkraut), plus another beer.
We recommend having the tour first followed by lunch, but we can arrange it so lunch is first as well.
Monday-Friday at 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00
You will be asked to pay a deposit of 200 CZK per person to reserve your spot.
We recommend to book this beer experience at least 1 week in advance.
|Info||Price||Price in EUR|
|10+ people||890 CZK||calculate|