- All our Beer Tasting Tours have a cancelation policy of 7 days. If you cancel 7 days before the start of your event, your deposit is refunded minus a 100 czk service fee per person. If you cancel after 7 days, your deposit is kept.
- Beer Spas have a 48 hour cancelation policy. Your spot is held with a refundable deposit. If you cancel before 48 hours, your deposit is refunded minus a service fee of 100 czk per person. If you cancel later than 48 hours, your deposit is not refunded.
- Our Czech Food & Beer Tasting, American BBQ & Beer Tasting, and Blind Beer Tasting have a cancelation policy of 10 days. If you cancel before 10 days, your deposit is refunded, minus a 200 czk per person service fee. If later than 10 days, your deposit is not refunded.
- For company and large group events (20+ people), a deposit of 50% must be paid to hold the reservation. The remaining amount must show up in our bank account at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event. Company and large group events have a cancelation policy of 15 days. If canceled before, the deposit is refunded minus 200 czk service fee per person. If canceled later than 15 days, the deposit is not refunded.
- If you don’t show up for your tour or spa, we count it is a no show and you are charged 100% of the ticket price. No refunds are applicable in this situation.
- Our tours happen rain or shine. If weather is a concern, contact us immediately.
- We can’t imagine a situation where we would have to cancel a tour, but if for some unforeseen reason we do, all money will of course be refunded.
What’s included in your ticket:
- For every tour, experience, or beer spa, it is exactly specified on our website what is included in your ticket. It’s different for each product we offer. If you have any questions, just ask.
- Some things which are not included are: tips, transportation, and hotel pick-up.
- When you book any tour or experience with us, it’s your job to be there on time. It’s recommended to be 5 minutes early for beer tours and 15 minutes for beer spas.
- For a tour, it’s your responsibility to contact your guide if you’re late. We’ll do our best to still give you the best experience possible within our limits.
- If you’re late to a Beer Spa, we, along with our spa partners, aren’t responsible for adjusting your spa time.
Changing Your Tour:
- In case you need to change something about your tour, we’ll do our best. We need notice of any changes as soon as possible. All changes are also subject to our cancelation policy.
- We aren’t responsible for any damages, injuries, or losses that happen on any of our tours or experiences. We take no responsibility for any delays, accidents, lost items, or unexpected events that happen during our tours.
- In case of poor conduct on the part of the customer, we reserve the right to refuse our services or ask a person to leave.
- Any damages to our partner organization’s property or possessions due to customer behavior or actions are therefore the responsibility of the customer.
- All prices are quoted at the time of booking, in Czech Koruna. We will not change them. Any exchange rate changes due to different currencies are not our responsibility.
- We accept cash, a number of international credit cards, and bank transfers.
- We don’t charge any fee for using a credit card. Fees can occur depending on your card, and this is your responsibility.
- All prices include tax.
- Our bank is in the Czech Republic. If this is a concern for you, please check before hand.
- Since we are based in the Czech Republic, all customers are expected to comply with Czech laws, for example regarding alcohol consumption.